The National Honors Society prepares students for leadership and lifelong success by setting standards for academic excellence and serving in our community.
Click here to view the NHS leukemia fundraiser website
NHS General Information
• Membership deadline: Friday, September 4.
• Club dues ($15, paid to the main office) are due by Friday, September 4. Attach receipt to application form.
• Club participation form (make sure both sides are signed)
• Sophomores, juniors and seniors must attach a grade printout showing the required cumulative grade point average
Requirements for NHS membership
• Maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.75
• Take at least 8 solids per year (an AP class counts as 4 solids)
• Complete 3 group service hours per trimester (9 hours per year)
• Complete 3 personal hours per trimester (9 hours per year)
Complete a minimum of one tutoring session per year.
Disclaimer: Brighton High School is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or operation of any external links